Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spring ELF Sale and More Pinterest

One of my favorite drugstore makeup lines, ELF (www.eyeslipsface.com), is having a great spring sale- some of its spring line items are 25% off (with no minimum purchase) and there is also a free shipping code for orders that are $25 and up. This is a great opportunity to stock up on their great eyeshadow palettes (now $7.50-$3.75) and their gorgeous spring nail polish collection (now $3.75 for 4 polishes).

Also, head on over to my pinterest- see the link on the side bar on the front page- to check out some of my favorite beauty looks, style ideas, my style inspirations and much, much more. Follow me!

Stay glamorous!

1 comment:

  1. you have a new follower :)
    follow me on my blog
    http://arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete