Monday, June 11, 2012

Kardashian Makeup Line! Excited?

Makeup phenoms Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim Kardashian recently announced the launch of their very own makeup line, Khroma Beauty. The line is set to preview some items (including false lashes and mascara- duh!) in time for Christmas in Ulta stores, with the full launch taking place in 2013. Apparently, the line is supposed to carry products that can help you emulate the Kardashian sisters' makeup looks and will launch with videos and tips from the girls and their makeup artists via Youtube and Twitter. 

Whether you like them or not, one thing is for sure: nobody rocks makeup (and smokey eyes) the way the Kardashians do. Just look at all of the tutorials they have inspired on Youtube! I, for one, am definitely going to be checking out this line. Although I wasn't particularly impressed with their collaboration with OPI, I really think this is the perfect product line for them to work on. Check out some of my favorite Kardashian looks below. I'm definitely looking forward to the makeup videos that will go with the line!





2 comments:

  1. o wow it'll nice to see their makeup line in mkt :) nice post & beautiful blog dear !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment! Sorry it took me so long to reply! I hope you continue to visit the blog :)

      Delete