Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review: ELF Pink Passion Blush

Suffering from the early winter blues? Feel like your face is looking a little...blah? ELF's Pink Passion blush is exactly the little pick-me-up you need to brighten up during dark winter days!

I LOVE ELF brand make up- especially the studio line. Talk about affordable make up! At most, items cost $3, but the quality is amazing. Their blushes are no exception- I recently stopped by my local Target and found that they put in some new blush colors and decided to try out Pink Passion.

Without Flash
The packaging, like the other Studio line products, is sturdy but sleek and is definitely a nod to Nars packaging.


Pink Passion is a beautiful punchy pink that adds a much needed flushed look to pallid winter cheeks. I particularly love this color because of how natural it looks on my medium-tan skin. As many of my fellow brownies know, good pink blush that looks natural is hard to find. This blush goes on smooth and isn't chalky like a lot of affordable blushes can be. I added extra blush to my fingers so you can see the color, but when applied with a brush, it blends in really nicely.

Pink Passion adds a gorgeous glow to the face and especially gives life to darker skin tones that may look a little dull in the winter. I would also recommend this to lighter skinned ladies- it's truly a universally beautiful shade! It might be a little too pink those with really fair skin with pink undertones. Other than those with really pale skin, I think this color adds a natural flush to any skin tone and is perfect to get rid of your winter blues!

ELF can be found at Target stores, at Target.com and eyeslipsface.com

Stay Glamorous...and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment