Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sephora haul! (and Glittery Nails!)

I took a quick break from studying for my last final by taking a trip to Sephora armed with my VIB coupon today. There were so many fun new items in the store, but I really held myself back because I already have some great products in the mail!


I bought two beautiful OPI nail polishes and Benefit's face emulsion and cleanser (review to follow!) and wow- I am LOVING these OPI polishes.



No flash
The color on the left is called Traffic-Stopper Copper and the one on the right is called Only Gold for Me Top Coat. How festive are these?! They would pair beautifully with any color you rock for holiday parties and add a beautiful top coat that is sure to catch everyone's attention!

With flash


Here's a suggestion- pair the gold one with a bright red polish- you can either paint over the entire nail or just top off your tips! It's a nice twist on a french manicure and adds even more pizzazz to an already beautiful red nail.


This is my manicure for the next couple of days- I paired Traffic-Copper Stopper with Wet n Wild's Wild Shine in Champagne. Champagne is beautiful on its own, but with the copper glitter on top? WOW! You can't tell by looking at the bottle, but there is finely milled glitter as well as the chunky round glitter in the polish. The application is really smooth and once you top your nails with a top coat, you can't even tell you have multiple layers of polish and all that glitter on.

With flash- the brush deposits just the right amount of glitter without it over powering the base color. 
What do you guys think of these? Aren't they fabulous for holiday parties? Let's be honest- they are pretty fabulous in general. I know this glam mani will definitely make my long hours of typing and studying in the library for finals way more fun!

Stay tuned for a review of the Benefit skin care products I purchased! Feel free to leave comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment