Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cherry Culture Sale! Sephora VIB Coupon! Makeup HEAVEN!

Cherry Culture has a great sale on NYX products, including my favorite round lipsticks! Check out the sale here. Also, you can use another discount code on top of the sale price! Use the code "WHS20" when you check out (details on the homepage) and you can get an additional 20% off your entire discount! This is only available until December 15th, so snatch up those sale items quick!

Of course, I can't resist a sale and a discount code, so I bought a few products. I've never tried any of the products I bought, so look out for reviews soon!

Also, for you ladies that are Sephora VIBs, don't forget today is the last day you can use your $20 coupon! I plan on letting off some finals steam by making a quick trip and picking up more products I don't need but really really want :)

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment